Inside Sales Representative
Canada – Toronto (Full-time)
FroggaBio Inc is a leading Canadian distributor of laboratory products, instruments, reagents and consumables. Headquartered in Toronto Canada, FroggaBio represents numerous industry leading suppliers exclusively, allowing us to provide scientific solutions for all areas of research.
As a member of our Inside Sales Team, you will work in a team office environment to manage and exceed growth expectations in a dynamic territory. In this position, you will be responsible for increasing sales by developing working business relationships with our existing customer base and through continued emphasis on developing new customer opportunities. The sales representative will conduct business by communicating with customers daily by email, scheduled web meetings and over the phone. This position will report directly to the National Sales Manager and Life Science Specialist in Quebec and will work in close partnership to other members of the Inside Sales Team.
- Maintain and grow market share within the given territory via phone and email
- Build existing customer base by successfully attaining new business with new or lapsed customers
- Identify business opportunities within existing customer base
- Accurate and consistent use of company sales tools
- Maintain a robust working knowledge of all company products
- High level customer service, excellent communication especially via telephone
- Provide administrative support to outside sales team
Requirements / Qualifications:
- BSc, MSc or PhD. in the Life Sciences (molecular biology/biochemistry)
- Fluent in both French and English is required
- Strong knowledge of laboratory practice, protocols, and products
- Must be familiar with basic Life Science techniques including Cloning, PCR, qPCR, Cell culture, Western Blot etc.
- An individual with high energy and motivation to sell leading scientific suppliers
- Looking to join an enthusiastic, professional selling team with scientific expertise
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team to achieve common goals
- Previous sales or customer service experience is not required but is an asset
- Working knowledge of Hubspot & SAP would be an asset
- Professional demeanor with a customer service focus
- Resourceful, can identify and develop prospect opportunities to build business pipeline
- Valid driver’s license and passport required
- Some overnight travel may be required
If you are motivated to work with one of Canada’s fastest growing Life Science companies, please send a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in FroggaBio Inc and in this position. All qualified applicants will receive consideration and successful candidates who are selected will be contacted for further assessment. FroggaBio is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.