SensiFast SYBR No-ROX kit
Outstanding assay reproducibility, sensitivity and robustness from both DNA and RNA templates, under fast thermal cycling conditions.
- Reproducible consistent results between technical replicates for increased confidence in results
- Specific antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase minimizes non-specific amplification for improved assay sensitivity and reliability
- Sensitive reliable quantification of low abundance targets and scarce samples
- Robust reliable, accurate detection of DNA and RNA targets from a broad range of sample types
- Fast delivers reproducible, accurate assay results in as little as 30 minutes
The SensiFAST SYBR No-ROX Kit has been developed for fast, highly accurate real-time PCR and has been validated on all commonly-used real-time instruments that do not require the passive reference dye ROX.
A combination of the latest advances in buffer chemistry and PCR enhancers ensures that the SensiFAST SYBR No-ROX Kit produces reliable assay results under fast thermal cycling conditions.‚ An antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase system promotes highly-specific amplification, in turn improving assay sensitivity and dynamic range.‚
The SensiFAST SYBR®‚ No-ROX Kit has been optimized to deliver optimal performance in tandem with the‚ SensiFAST cDNA Synthesis Kit, which offers fast, unbiased cDNA synthesis, without compromising cDNA yield or coverage
- Gene expression analysis
- DNA / RNA target detection
- miRNA profiling / quantification
- Copy number variation (CNV) analysis
200 x 20µl Reactions
500 x 20µl Reactions
2000 x 20µl Reactions
SensiFAST SYBR® No-ROX mix (2x)
2 x 1ml
5 x 1ml
4 x 5ml
- BIO-98002: 250 x 20µl Reactions: 2 x 1ml
- BIO-98005: 500 x 20µl Reactions: 5 x 1ml
- BIO-98020: 2000 x 20µl Reactions: 4 x 5ml
Storage & Stability
All kit components should be stored at -20°C upon receipt for optimum stability. Repeated freeze/thaw cycles should be avoided. Avoid exposure of the SYBR® Green I to light.
When stored under the recommended conditions and handled correctly, full activity of the kit is retained until the expiry date indicated on the outer box label.
SensiFAST SYBR® No-ROX Kit is shipped on dry/blue ice