Sales Representative for Edmonton, AB (Full-time)
FroggaBio Inc is a leading Canadian distributor of laboratory products, instruments, reagents and consumables. Headquartered in Toronto Canada, FroggaBio represents numerous industry leading suppliers exclusively, allowing us to provide scientific solutions for all areas of research.
As a member of our Sales Team, you will work in a team environment to manage and exceed growth expectations in a dynamic territory. This territory will consist of academic, government, clinical, and biotech research laboratories in Alberta and Saskatchewan. In this position, you will be responsible for increasing and maintaining sales by developing working business relationships with our existing customer base and through continued emphasis on developing new customer opportunities. The sales Representative will conduct business by meeting customers daily in person (by appointment and door-to-door) and over the phone.
Minimum Requirements /Qualifications:
- MSc. or PhD. preferably in the life sciences (molecular biology/biochemistry)
- Strong knowledge of laboratory practice, protocols, and products
- Must be familiar with PCR, qPCR, Cell culture, Western Blot etc.
- An individual with high energy and motivation to sell leading scientific suppliers
- Looking to join an enthusiastic, professional selling team with scientific expertise
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team to achieve common goals
- Previous sales or customer service experience is not required but is an asset
- Valid driver’s license and passport required
- Some overnight travel required
If you are motivated to work with one of Canada’s fastest growing Life Science companies, please send a resume and cover letter via email to: James Ackford (email@example.com)
We thank all applicants for their interest in FroggaBio Inc and in this position. All applications will be reviewed and candidates who are selected will be contacted for further assessment.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Master's